WVMA Summer Meeting
June 28-30, 2020
Holiday Inn at the Buffalo Bill Village Resort
May 19, 2020 – The WVMA Board of Directors has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. Due to concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent guidelines regarding travel and large gatherings, the WVMA Board has made the difficult decision to cancel the WVMA Summer Meeting for 2020.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as the WVMA navigated the decision-making path with all stakeholders’ well-being as the guidepost. May you and yours be healthy and safe during this challenging period.
Read the full notice HERE.
CE offered = 16 hrs. (including 4 hrs. of controlled substance CE to fulfill the new licensing requirement. Ms. Jan Woods will present on Tuesday, June 30th from 8 am – Noon.)
- Large animal and small animal tracks – Some speakers have canceled their travels plans, and so we have not yet confirmed the schedule. It will be posted once registration is open (after May 18th).
- In late March, the full schedule and registration will be available. View the 2019 program for more information: 2019 WVMA Summer Meeting Program
- Holiday Inn Cody – At Buffalo Bill Village (1701 Sheridan Ave, Cody, WY 82414)
- To make a reservation, call: 307-587-5555
- Ask for “Wyoming Veterinary Medical Association” discount rate of $174/nt. + tax
- Discounted rate available before May 27, 2020
- Please contact the Holiday Inn Cody to individually to cancel your reservation.
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS: Register HERE or return the registration forms in the packet.
- View the 2020 Sponsor & Exhibitor packet for schedule, fees, lodging, etc. : 2020 WVMA Sponsor & Exhibitor packet
- View Exhibitor FAQ
SPEAKERS – We have a full program for the 2020 meeting. If you are interested in speaking at the 2021 Summer Meeting, please complete the following form for consideration: Call for speakers