Save the Date!
WVMA Summer Meeting
June 28-30, 2020
Holiday Inn at the Buffalo Bill Village Resort
The WVMA Board of Directors is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. At this time, the WVMA Summer Meeting will be held as planned. If you would like to receive a notification email once registration opens or in the event of a cancellation, please submit your information HERE.
- CE offered = 16 hrs. (including 4 hrs. of controlled substance CE to fulfill the new licensing requirement)
- Large animal and small animal tracks
- In late March, the full schedule and registration will be available. View the 2019 program for more information: 2019 WVMA Summer Meeting Program
- Holiday Inn Cody – At Buffalo Bill Village (1701 Sheridan Ave, Cody, WY 82414)
- To make a reservation, call: 307-587-5555
- Ask for “Wyoming Veterinary Medical Association” discount rate of $174/nt. + tax
- Discounted rate available before May 27, 2020
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS: Register HERE or return the registration forms in the packet.
- View the 2020 Sponsor & Exhibitor packet for schedule, fees, lodging, etc. : 2020 WVMA Sponsor & Exhibitor packet
- View Exhibitor FAQ
SPEAKERS – We have a full program for the 2020 meeting. If you are interested in speaking at the 2021 Summer Meeting, please complete the following form for consideration: Call for speakers