WVMA Winter Meeting
December 10-12, 2020
REGISTRATION: Available in October
- CE offered by the WVMA: 16 hours
- Four hours of Controlled Substance CE will be provided to fulfill the new licensing requirement on Saturday, December 12, 2020.
- Tentative schedule (subject to change):
- Dec. 11-12 – Full days of CE
- View the 2019 program: – ’19 Casper – Brochure.
LODGING: The WVMA Winter Meeting will be a virtual conference.
EXHIBITORS: Thank you for your interest! The Winter Meeting only offers continuing education. There is no exhibit hall. Please check back in Spring 2021 for information on the 2021 Summer Meeting exhibitor opportunities.