- Global Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- WHO World Health Organization Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
For resources on COVID-19 related to veterinary medicine:
- AVMA AVMA COVID-19 includes information on COVID-19 origin and spread, COVID-19 in humans, Coronavirus and domestic animals, keeping veterinary teams healthy, links to telemedicine resources, supply chain impacts, financial relief legislation, and more.
- FAQs COVID-19 FAQs for Veterinarians and Veterinary Clinics and COVID-19 FAQs for Pet Owners are available on the AVMA COVID-19 website as downloadable PDFs, and are also included below.
- Pet Exposure If you encounter a pet that has been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient, please see AVMA COVID-19 for guidelines on handling precautions.